By Carolin Rudolf
Read Online or Download Der Geburtenrückgang in Indonesien: Eine empirische Analyse anhand des „Value of Children“-Ansatzes (German Edition) PDF
Similar demography books
With the biggest inhabitants on the planet, China has skilled major demographic, social, and financial alterations in fresh a long time. amazing demographic alterations happened in China within the moment 1/2 the 20th century having wide-ranging effects. This booklet, written by way of a bunch of major specialists, examines those profound adjustments so as to comprehend their long-term effect and supply an up to date account of China's demographic truth.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Soziales approach, Sozialstruktur, Klasse, Schichtung, word: 1,5, Universität Osnabrück, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Wie die Entwicklung des Elitebegriffs in der Wissenschaft verlaufen ist, soll im ersten Teil der vorliegenden Arbeit dargestellt werden.
While the historical past of demography as a social technological know-how has been amply explored, that of the development of the concept that of inhabitants has been overlooked. experts systematically forget about a noteworthy paradox: strictly conversing, the good highbrow figures of the earlier handled during this e-book haven't produced demographic theories or doctrines as such, yet they've got definitely given a few idea to inhabitants at either degrees.
This new quantity maps the advanced interaction of demographic and socioeconomic alterations within the usa, the place fast getting older and ethnic diversification are purely the main salient of the various concerns with significant long term implications. Drawing at the usa Census Bureau’s post-2010 precise projections, in addition to a wealth of information distilled from authoritative assets, the authors take on a number of the pressing coverage questions raised by way of America’s altering inhabitants.
- Wirtschaftseliten - Wer ist eigentlich das Topmanagement? (German Edition)
- Environmental Implications of Population Dynamics
- Indonesian Living Standards Before and After the Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Indonesia Family Life Survey
- Disrupting Science: Social Movements, American Scientists, and the Politics of the Military, 1945-1975 (Princeton Studies in Cultural Sociology)
- Government Consolidation and Economic Development in Allegheny County and the City of Pittsburgh (Technical Report)
- Africa's Demographic Transition: Dividend or Disaster? (Africa Development Forum)
Extra info for Der Geburtenrückgang in Indonesien: Eine empirische Analyse anhand des „Value of Children“-Ansatzes (German Edition)