By Deirdre A. Gaquin,Mary Meghan Ryan
This depended on reference compiles details from many assets to supply all of the key demographic and financial information for each kingdom, county, metropolitan zone, congressional district, and for all towns within the usa with a 2010 inhabitants of 25,000 or extra. in a single quantity , you could very easily locate facts from 1990 to 2014 in easy-to-read tables. No different source compiles this quantity of specified details into one place.
Subjects coated inCounty and town Extra include:
• inhabitants through age and race
• executive finances
• source of revenue and poverty
• production, exchange, and services
• Immigration and migration
• hard work strength and employment
• Agriculture, land, and water
• Residential construction
• healthiness resources
• balloting and elections
The major physique of this quantity includes 5 easy components and covers the subsequent areas:
Part C-metropolitan areas
Part D-cities with a 2010 census inhabitants of 25,000 or more
Part E-congressional districts
In addition, this booklet includes:
•Figures and textual content in every one part that spotlight pertinent information and supply analysis
•Ranking tables which current every one geography kind by way of a variety of topics together with inhabitants, land quarter, inhabitants density, academic attainment, housing values, race, unemployment, and crime
•Multiple colour maps of the U.S. on numerous themes together with median family source of revenue, poverty, vote casting, and race
Furthermore, this quantity comprises a number of appendixes which include:
• Notes and factors for additional reference
• Definitions of geographic concepts
• an inventory of metropolitan and micropolitan components and their part counties
• a listing of towns through county
• Maps displaying congressional districts, counties, and chosen locations inside of every one state
Parts B and D comprise monetary info from the 2012 Census of Governments whereas half E contains new info from the Census of Agriculture.
Read or Download County and City Extra 2015: Annual Metro, City, and County Data Book (County and City Extra Series) PDF
Best demography books
With the most important inhabitants on the planet, China has skilled major demographic, social, and fiscal alterations in contemporary many years. amazing demographic adjustments happened in China within the moment half the 20 th century having wide-ranging results. This e-book, written via a gaggle of top specialists, examines those profound adjustments so one can comprehend their long-term impression and supply an updated account of China's demographic fact.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Soziales approach, Sozialstruktur, Klasse, Schichtung, be aware: 1,5, Universität Osnabrück, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Wie die Entwicklung des Elitebegriffs in der Wissenschaft verlaufen ist, soll im ersten Teil der vorliegenden Arbeit dargestellt werden.
While the background of demography as a social technology has been amply explored, that of the development of the idea that of inhabitants has been missed. experts systematically forget about a noteworthy paradox: strictly conversing, the good highbrow figures of the earlier handled during this publication haven't produced demographic theories or doctrines as such, yet they've got definitely given a few proposal to inhabitants at either degrees.
This new quantity maps the advanced interaction of demographic and socioeconomic adjustments within the usa, the place speedy getting older and ethnic diversification are only the main salient of the various matters with significant long term implications. Drawing at the usa Census Bureau’s post-2010 distinctive projections, in addition to a wealth of information distilled from authoritative assets, the authors take on a few of the pressing coverage questions raised through America’s altering inhabitants.
- Status Enhancement and Fertility: Reproductive Responses to Social Mobility and Educational Opportunity (Studies in Population)
- Reproducing the British Caribbean: Sex, Gender, and Population Politics after Slavery
- A New Era in Focus Group Research: Challenges, Innovation and Practice
- Sozialkapital: Allgemeine Grundlagen und Messmethoden (German Edition)
- Internal Migration: Geographical Perspectives and Processes (International Population Studies)
- Der Einfluss des Individualisierungsprozesses auf die Solidarität der modernen Gesellschaft: Nach den Modellen von Durkheim sowie Pangratz und Voß (German Edition)
Additional info for County and City Extra 2015: Annual Metro, City, and County Data Book (County and City Extra Series)